Monday, January 21, 2013

No Bread!!!!

Well... this week went to the dogs! Literally.

Work kind of took over (week 1, I know, it doesn't bode well for how faithful I'm going to be at this!)

But....... I did manage to sneak in a little puppy treat making, so it wasn't a complete loss!


These little bad boys are super easy! So, make sure to spoil your furry best friend(s) soon!


1 c rice flour
1 c oat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 c pumkin puree
1 egg
1/3 c water

Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.  Bake at 350 degF for 20-25 minutes.
These treats will not 'fall' like cookies even though the dough seems very soft.  So, that's why mine look like little asteroids! I used two spoons to scoop out a 'ball' like when making cookies because otherwise it was all sticking to my hands.

And of course, I don't reccommend it (with the raw egg and all), but maybe let the kids lick the spoons :)






No comments:

Post a Comment