Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 22: More naughty than nice...


Zoe: "Agent Noodle full report? I've got the bubbly ready..."



Macaroni: "Um, Reindeer Games, ma'am... my position has been compromised...

I'm festively being held prisoner!"


Zoe: "..and what of Bumble?!"
Macaroni: "The carnage is unspeakable ma'am.  We'll just say... there's snow on the tree now, soft, fluffy stuffing snow."



The Woof.B.I's official stance:
Christmas is saved and the only thing you get for scheming is a big pile of coal to heat your jail cell.


During the press conference...a delivery man walks up to the main doors of the Woof.B.I...

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL.....Yeah for the WoofBI! And all the wonderful furAgents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Especially that last one!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete